Welcome to my nook of the internet! I am an heirloom creator for Central Ohio Families. I use simple equipment and the sun's light to capture what makes you a unique family. My approach is untraditional as my sessions are guided but unposed to better capture the details and personalities of the members of your family. I take photos from a Mother's perspective, perserving all the moments and connections you and your children will treasure for generations.
Here is a little about me:
- We adore living in Clintonville and on the weekends you will find us at the art museum, local farmer's markets, and one of the many Central Ohio nature parks. We love living in a more urban neighborhood but we vacation by the lake in Michigan where shoes are optional.
- I love simplistic, organic, and whimsical design you see at Crate & Barrel, Anthropologie, West Elm, Hanna Anderson, and Matilda Jane.
- My husband and I have a 4 year old daughter named Violet. She is my photography muse and you will find lots of photos of her on my Instagram feed.
- Music is a huge part of my life and I always have my bluetooth speaker with me on sessions to help break the ice at your session.
- I am nearly never without my camera and enjoy documenting our life. I love to photograph two things: beautiful light and meaningful connections between loved ones. I bring the two together for a both genuine and artistic image.
My goal as your photographer is to provide authentic, artistic photographs rich in your family's emotion and connection. You will receive an experience to treasure with boutique customer service. I will be your photographer, stylist, location scout, photo editor, print designer, and friend. I want to capture families just being themselves. All your moments from the quiet ones, the loud ones, and the happy ones. My sessions are fun and effortless. We’ll laugh, hold hands, dance, and cuddle. I want every session to be custom to you.
Book your session today and let me show you the beauty of your family.
"Photography is the art of frozen time... the ability to store emotion and feelings within a frame." -Unknown
Columbus, Ohio | Ph:614-327-4738 | firstname.lastname@example.org