I'm so stinkin' proud of families with 3+ kids who take the time to do a family photo session. I know with children it must seem that life is either too crazy or too boring to want to have it documented. That if you wait to have photos done until next year they will have grown out of this phase driving you nuts. So I just want to hug Mom & Dad for knowing that when the kids are grown they are going to look back on these little kid years as their most cherished.
Being a parent means about 80% of the time you are exhausted, frustrated, and maybe feeling unfulfilled. But then their is the other 20% of moments that make the hardships of parenthood worthwhile. It's those moments I look for and help create during your family session. I want you to see through my lens how perfect your family is just as they are.
Don't wait to schedule a portrait session until you have the perfect instagram life because that reality doesn't exist. Energize your family with portraits showing your unconditional bond and dedication to each other.
Enjoy this family of five's urban session. They also happen to be my very dear friends :)