Fine Art School Portraits Display Ideas
Fine Art School Portraits aren't your typical school portraits and can be used for more than Grandma's brag book. With a gallery of images to choose from in both black and white these portraits are designed for grouped wall displays.
Frame your child's portraits in either:
- A large sized print you frame in sizes 11X14 or 16X20
- A wrapped canvas in sizes 11X14 or 16X20 (these size ratios work great for your school portraits)
Choose what number grouping you want to use:
- Two equally sized prints or canvas that can be displayed from top to bottom or left to right
- Three equally sized prints or canvas that can be displayed from top to bottom or left to right
- Four equally sized prints or canvas that can be displayed from top to bottom or left to right
Awe your family and friends with gorgeous yet adorable wall displays of your child in the family room, play room, hallway, or your child's room. Kids LOVE seeing photos of themselves!
Do you have a sibling gallery? Fine Art School Portraits look fantastic if you have a gallery with sibling photos. If you have 2 children choose a three grouping wall display with one photo of each child and one of them together.
Everyone will think you had professional portraits done!
* Please contact me about larger or different size selections. I am happy to help!