ARTISTIC. GENUINE. CANDID.
Welcome to a New, Artistic Brand of School Portraits!
Fine Art School Portraits are an up-and-coming trend I am proud to offer in addition to my family photography business.
Fine Art School Portraits provides a fresh and classic update to school portraits with a boutique ordering experience.
I use a classic black background, natural light and fun interaction with the students. No more cheesy backgrounds, harsh studio lights, and props. By removing distracting elements in the background the focus is on the child.
The result is an artistic and classic school portrait that will withstand the test of time.
What services do I offer?
There are no upfront costs for the school or parents. All ordering and payments are done online for ease and convenience. Families are linked to password-protected online ordering galleries. Each child will be provided with 2-5 images, presented in both color and black and white. The family may chose the photos they want printed, as opposed to having a pose chosen for them. I also provide boutique product choices such as canvas gallery wraps and digital images for future printing and archiving. I provide a page on my website for parents describing photo day preparation and all ordering procedures. Afterwards, I deliver all galleries to parents and answer any questions regarding ordering or products.
- I provide all equipment needed for photo day.
- I provide the school with all high resolution digital files to use for yearbooks, website, school advertising, school ID's, or however the school wishes to use the images.
- I take staff photos and provide complimentary high resolution digital files and 25% off all prints.
- I offer a composite class photo as well as sibling portraits.
- I am willing to work with schools to provide custom services that fit your unique needs.
Are Fine Art School Portraits expensive?
- I have competitive rates and parents do not pay anything up front.
- I offer a variety of collections and a la carte products to fit everyone's needs.
- No minimum purchase required
- I also give back 10% of my profits back to your school!
What are parents saying?
- "(Emily) was easy to work with and approachable-which made my 3 year old feel comfortable and happy to cooperate. Emily was so kind my daughter gave her a big hug after the positive and fun picture experience she had!!!" -Tina Cegala
- "We have 3 children (ages 4.5 and 3 year old twins). Emily took the most gorgeous pictures of all three. She captured their personalities perfectly and they were stunning." -Jess River-Bethel
- "Emily was able to work through the difficulty that is three old twins and capture some beautiful photos of our boys. And through it all she really captured their personalities. We love the photos." -Amber Pasternak
Fall or Spring?
Whichever works best for your school. Photo days range from 1-4 days depending on the size of the school.
Sound perfect? Contact me for more information or send this link to your school director or principal.
Click on the screen below to start the video
Columbus, Ohio | Ph:614-327-4738 | email@example.com